I have been a leading REALTOR®in the city of St. Albert and surrounding area since joining RE/MAX in 2003. I was trained in this business by my mother, Jeanne, who was a top-producing agent over her 32-year real estate career. I feel that I provide superior customer service with a personal touch, but also use today’s technology to best serve my clients’ needs. I have consistently been a top producer with RE/MAX Professionals and am a leader in the real estate industry.
In 2015, I established the Rouse Family Fund with the St. Albert Community Foundation as a long-term way of giving back to local charities, and over the years have proudly supported the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation, the Children’s Miracle Network, the Edmonton Realtor’s Charitable Foundation and numerous other important charities.
I am happily married to my wife Kristi, the proud Dad of Nathan and Nixon, and am grateful to raise my family in this great community!
Born and raised in in St. Albert, I was active in hockey, baseball, the Royal Canadian Air Cadets and graduated from St. Albert High School (now SACHS) in 1994. I then attended the University of Alberta and graduated with a degree in Biological Sciences with Distinction in 1998. After working in sales in the oil and gas sector for a few years, I decided to follow in my mother’s footsteps and work in real estate and have never looked back!
- #1 Producing Realtor for RE/MAX St. Albert (now RE/MAX Professionals) – 2017, 2016, 2015, 2012, 2010 and 2009.
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Award – 2007-2013, 2015 and 2016
- RE/MAX Platinum Award – 2006, 2014, 2017 and 2018
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award
- REALTORS® Association of Edmonton Medallion Club Award Winner (Top 1% Producing Realtors in Edmonton area) – 2004-2013